EFFECTIVE JULY 22, 2020, THE OFFICE HOURS OF 1ST AMERICAN MANAGEMENT WILL BE 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. MONDAY-FRIDAY
WE WILL CONTINUE BEING CLOSED TO VISITORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
As information about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to emerge, we are
diligently monitoring the situation and taking all preventive measures to reduce the risk to
our clients, vendors and employees, while also continuing to provide services for our clients.
Our team members are strictly following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and taking precautions including:
- Staying home if they are ill or if they have come into contact with someone who
has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth
- Refraining from handshakes
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular
household cleaning spray or wipe
- Avoiding large groups and increasing physical distance from each other
We are still available by phone and email, and happily continue to serve our communities, owners and residents to the best of our ability. Thank you for your support and understanding.