1st American Management Company, Inc. maintains a fully licensed and insured in-house maintenance staff fully capable of handling most building trades including HVAC preventive maintenance, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting and grounds-keeping at competitive rates designed to fit into almost any facility operating budget. Our maintenance division utilizes only the latest written policies and procedures. The staff is available on-call 24 hours a day.
Client Service Advantages
- Coordination of tenant maintenance requests
- Janitorial, elevator maintenance, pest control, parking lot maintenance, certified pool maintenance, landscaping, signage, snow removal, trash removal.
- Construction management
- Preventive maintenance, capital improvement planning and implementation.
Benefits to Clients
- One call convenience
- Professional protection of your investment
- Valuable resource for tenants
- Perform/coordinate necessary maintenance and repair work including, but not limited to:
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Painting and decorating
- Emergency repairs
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance and repairs
- Coordinate contracts including, but not limited to:
- Perform property inspections and make recommendations concerning the condition of:
- Dumpster enclosure(s)
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Exterior lighting/light timers
- Fire equipment
- Gutters and drains
- Handicapped access
- Monument signage
- Parking bumpers
- Parking lots
- Tenant signage
- Trash containers
- Utility systems
- Vacant units
- Walkway and steps
1st American Management Company, Inc. provides full-service building design and construction management for all types of commercial properties. Working with one of Indiana’s top space planners, Triad Design, 1st American will help you determine exact needs for your business.
1st American offers the highest quality construction for the best possible price and will handle every aspect from permits to the final punch list. All phases of the build-out are scheduled and supervised by one of our experienced construction managers. Every need, change and concern will be handled by one person.
If you’re opening up a new business, expanding, or just want a complete remodel, let us help make your vision a reality.
1st American Management Company, Inc. will provide the following financial reports for commercial management properties as well as homeowners associations:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement to include monthly and year-to-date income and expenses
- Supplementary reports showing income and disbursement detail
- Monthly check register
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports as of month-end
- Bank Statements and Reconciliation Reports
- Delinquency Reports
- Year-end reports and detail necessary for the preparation of tax returns
The Property Manager will expend funds on behalf of the property or association within the parameters of the approved budget, or based on the decisions of the board of directors or owners. Disbursements of approved expenses are made on a weekly basis by the accounting department.
The Property Manager will assist the board of directors or owners in the preparation of the annual budget and in the development of long-term maintenance plans and financial goals.
All assessments and rents will be collected in a timely manner. Delinquent accounts will be assessed late fees per lease agreements and instruction of board of directors.
1st American Management Company, Inc. is proud to offer the following concierge services:
- Set temperature in home when requested to do so. Check each Temperature Monitoring Device for proper maintenance during extreme weather conditions.
- Check all homes seasonally for no heat.
- Check for plumbing problems, leaks in roof, etc.
- Assist in contacting plumber, heating and cooling contactors and arrange access to home. Secure home after work is completed.
- Assist owners in obtaining keys (when available) to mailboxes. After sale or in some cases when people lose their keys, we contact the locksmith to change locks. We assist the locksmith in physically changing the locks.
- Assist owners in locating contractors and arrange access to perform a variety of services such as plumbing, heat and air conditioning, carpet replacement or cleaning, carpentry, chimney sweeps, etc.
- Assist in accepting deliveries to all homeowners.
- Assist homeowner in responding to home security alarm calls.
All concierge services are charged on a fee for service basis at our current hourly rate.
Minimum one hour service call.